On 25 May the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorities/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/2018-reform-eu-data-protection-rules_en
At EOS Tours we take the security of your personal data very seriously and we are committed to its protection and to being transparent about the information we collect.
Remember that you can always modify your data and exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, limitation and cancellation by contacting us.
Thank you for your trust in us!
We assure you that your personal data are safe with us and used only for your own benefit!
EOS Tours is committed to protection of your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be guaranteed that it will only be used in agreement with this privacy statement.
EOS Tours may modify this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are content with any alterations. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may gather the following data:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic data such as postcode, preferences and interests
• any other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to comprehend your needs and provide you with a better service, and particularly for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information for improvement of our products and services.
• We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to tailor the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the info we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you approve, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can adapt its actions to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to adapt it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies assist us in providing you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in by no means allows us to access your computer or any information about you, other than the data you select to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not ruled by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement related to the website in question.
Monitoring your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Every time you are requested to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to specify that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously let us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we reckon you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.